Face to Face Counselling is an independent, non-profit-making organisation run by volunteers. It is geared towards clients on no income or low income (Up to £20,000 per annum). Clients contribute £4-£16 per session based on a sliding scale. For those not classed as low income, we can recommend private person centred counsellors practicing in the area. We are based in Chorlton-cum-Hardy in south Manchester and offer the following:
- One-to-one personal counselling for adults (i.e. over 18) on low income.
- One-to-one personal counselling for children and young people aged 9-17 where the family is on a low income.
- One-to-one personal counselling for young adults aged 18-25 on low income.
Please note that due to the current pandemic we are currently carrying out online and telephone Counselling
Covid-19 Emergency Website and Telephone Numbers for Greater Manchester and Trafford
- Website: https://www.greatermanchester-ca.gov.uk/coronavirus/support-for-residents-and-vulnerable-people/
- Manchester hub number: 0800 234 6123, open Monday to Saturday, 8.30am to 5.30am.
- Trafford hub number: 0300 330 9073, open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Book an Appointment
To book an appointment, please ring 0161 881 1535. We will ring you back to take your details & availability in order to place you on the waiting list. Whilst we try to keep waiting to a minimum, it can be some months before a counsellor becomes available at the same time as you, especially where there are limited places i.e. couples or when your availability is limited.