Volunteer Commitment to Face to Face
The commitment that Face to Face requires from its volunteers is as follows: (see also Face to Face Counsellor Agreement).
- A voluntary commitment of at least 2 years
- To counsel at least one morning/ afternoon or evening per week for a 3 hour session (i.e. 2 appointments, plus administration and cleaning)
- To arrange appointments to see a minimum 2 clients and maximum 5 clients per week
- To arrange a minimum of 88 counselling sessions a year (i.e. max 8 weeks holiday)
- To attend at least 5 monthly Face to Face Community Group Meetings per year, and not miss more than 2 consecutive ones
- When provided, to attend at least 1 session per year for in-service training – evenings or weekends
- To take an area of responsibility within the organisation
- To comply efficiently with our administrative procedures and the need for good communication
- To take responsibility for personal and client safety
- To become familiar with policies and procedures and adhere to them
- To work within the BACP Ethical Framework which includes having monthly Caseload Supervision.
Become A Volunteer
Think you’d make a good counsellor? Fill out our online form to apply now!Apply to Volunteer
Counselling sessions are by appointment only. Appointments are available 7 days a week and also in the evenings. Book an appointment via telephone.
LocationFace to Face Counselling
St. Clement's Church
St. Clement's Road
Tel: 0161 881 1535
Email: [email protected]
Registered Charity No. 1141342