Volunteer Commitment to Face to Face
The commitment that Face to Face requires from its volunteers is as follows: (see also Face to Face Counsellor Agreement).
- A voluntary commitment of at least 2 years
- To counsel at least one morning/ afternoon or evening per week for a 3 hour session (i.e. 2 appointments, plus administration and cleaning)
- To arrange appointments to see a minimum 2 clients and maximum 5 clients per week
- To arrange a minimum of 88 counselling sessions a year (i.e. max 8 weeks holiday)
- To attend at least 5 monthly Face to Face Community Group Meetings per year, and not miss more than 2 consecutive ones
- When provided, to attend at least 1 session per year for in-service training – evenings or weekends
- To take an area of responsibility within the organisation
- To comply efficiently with our administrative procedures and the need for good communication
- To take responsibility for personal and client safety
- To become familiar with policies and procedures and adhere to them
- To work within the BACP Ethical Framework which includes having monthly Caseload Supervision.
Become A Volunteer
Think you’d make a good counsellor? Fill out our online form to apply now!Apply to Volunteer
Counselling sessions are by appointment only. Appointments are available 7 days a week and also in the evenings. Book an appointment via telephone.
Please note that due to the current pandemic we are currently carrying out online and telephone Counselling
LocationFace to Face Counselling
St. Clement's Church
St. Clement's Road
Tel: 0161 881 1535
Email: [email protected]
Registered Charity No. 1141342